Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Free Christmas Cards

Shutterfly is offering 50 free Christmas cards.  You can check out the promotion here

If anyone knows anything about me, they know that I LOVE Shutterfly.  I love their promotions and amazing prices.  For our guestbook for our wedding, I ordered a Shutterfly photobook.  It was perfect.  It shared our story of how we met and our courtship through pictures.  The book included our first picture, pictures of dancing, my first deer, our engagement, our first home, and more.  It was so much more fun than the usual guestbooks you find at wedding.  Our friends and families left us encouraging notes throughout the pictures.  I loved the book so much, I opted to order a similar, but bigger, photobook that contains our wedding pictures.  For our wedding album, we ordered the big leather bound book.  It turned out beautiful and we get so many compliments on it's beauty.  

Since it's Alex and I's first Christmas as husband and wife, we knew we wanted to send out Christmas cards with pictures from the wedding.  I knew I wanted the flat picture Christmas cards.  Shutterfly offers a large variety of cards.  You can choose from flat cards and folded cards, with pictures and without pictures, and many more.  Here are a few of my favorites:





Don't just take my word for it, go check out all the amazingness that is Shutterfly.  You won't be disappointed! 




Enjoy looking around their website.  They have a TON of great stuff.  Please leave a comment on what you found!


No comments:

Post a Comment