I've been meaning to blog the last few days, specifically on my most recent adventure with
Weight Watchers, but that will have to weight (haha, small joke). However, WW does have a small part in tonight's post. Weight Watchers changed their points system at the beginning of the year (want to know more, just ask Jennifer Hudson). On the Points Plus system all fruit is zero points, therefore increasing the amount of fresh fruit I have been eating. The last week, I've been into peaches. I have peaches just sitting around everywhere. Alex brought some home from his grandpa today and I decided I would have my go at a Peach Cobbler. I've never made a peach cobbler before, so I tried my luck at google for a recipe. I found a couple, but decided the best place to look would be
Pioneer Woman's
Tasty Kitchen blog. I stumbled across a great recipe as well as a great website.
Dessert for Two's
Peach Cobbler. Christina, a Texas native has taken southern dessert recipes and scaled them down for two. My cobbler is in the oven now and I can't wait to try it out! I'll let you know how it tastes!
No comments:
Post a Comment