Sunday, February 20, 2011

GodLoveSex

One of my coworkers attends High Rock Community Church.  I went with her one Saturday evening to a service and loved it.  Since Alex and I are in the process of trying new churches, this one is definitely on our radar.  My coworker came to me a few weeks ago really excited about their new series: GodLoveSex.  I've been wanting to make it out to a service and thought today would be the perfect opportunity, only I'm coughing up a lung and figured I'd be a bit of a distraction.  So once I got up, ate breakfast, and fixed my coffee, I pulled up their website and listened to part 1 of the series online: Breaking Barriers.  It was so great, that I'm fixing to start part 2: Sex and Marriage.  Here's the link to the website that has part 1 and part 2.  Hopefully Part 3 will be up later this week!  Enjoy!  HRCC

No comments:

Post a Comment