Wednesday, November 7, 2012

10 weeks

How far along? 10 Weeks 

Total weight gain/loss: -2 lbs due to lack of appetite

Maternity clothes?  Although I've lost weight, I'm a bit bloated so I have a couple of stretchy pants that I wear.

Stretch marks? Let's hope those stay away.

Sleep: I toss and turn all the time, but I'm still getting 8 - 9 hours a night plus naps.

Best moment this week: Having students ask if I'm pregnant and just playing it off by asking if I'm getting fat :)

Miss Anything?  A glass of wine, cupcake moscato to be exact.

Movement: Not for a while.

Food cravings: Nothing really, although Alex would say I had a glass of grape juice and that was weird for him since I don't typically drink juice of any kind.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Pretty much queasy all day everyday. 

Have you started to show yet: I don't think so.

Gender: We won't know until after Christmas.

Labor Signs:  Nope and they should stay away for a LONG time.  Like 27 weeks. 

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off?  Thankfully I'll be pregnant most of winter so they should be staying on.

Happy or Moody most of the time:  I would say about 50/50.  Alex would probably say moody, I say I'm just exhausted.

Size of Baby: Size of a kumquat - a little over an inch and weighs in at less than a quarter of an ounce.

Looking forward to: our 10 week appointment tomorrow.  Hoping to hear little bits heart beat again!

No comments:

Post a Comment