Wednesday, December 5, 2012

14 weeks

How far along? 14 Weeks 

Total weight gain/loss: -1 lb

Maternity clothes?  I've decided although regular clothes fit okay, they make me look fat.  Maternity clothes give me the pregnant look, plus they are so much more comfortable to teach in.

Stretch marks? Let's hope those stay away.

Sleep: I toss and turn all the time, but I'm still getting 8 - 9 hours a night plus naps.

Best moment this week: Hearing our little bundles heart beat and knowing that it will be perfectly safe for me to go to the chiropractor.

Miss Anything?  A glass of wine, cupcake moscato to be exact.  This hasn't changed.

Movement: Not for a while.

Food cravings: Not yet.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Pretty much queasy all day everyday. 

Have you started to show yet: Yes.

Gender: January 2nd!

Labor Signs:  Nope and they should stay away for a LONG time.

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off?  Thankfully I'll be pregnant most of winter so they should be staying on.

Happy or Moody most of the time:  I would say about 50/50.  Alex would probably say moody, I say I'm just exhausted.

Size of Baby: Size of a lemon - measuring 3.5 inches and weighing 1.5 ounces.

Looking forward to: Christmas with my husband for the first time and finding out the baby's gender in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment