Monday, February 4, 2013

22 weeks

22 weeks and a new hair stye!


How far along? 22 Weeks 

Total weight gain/loss: +6 lb

Maternity clothes?  A must

Stretch marks? So far I'm clear of stretch marks.

Sleep: Usually can't sleep through the night without the help of benedryl (which I try not to take), even then I wake up to use the bathroom.

Best moment this week: Feeling little man squirming around.

Miss Anything?  A glass of wine, cupcake moscato to be exact.  This hasn't changed.

Movement: Yep.  I never felt the flutters that most moms talk about, it's been full on kicks since I started feeling him last week

Food cravings: Not really.

Anything making you queasy or sick: I've pretty much nixed the  morning sickness, but certain smells don't sit well with  me.

Have you started to show yet: Oh yea.

Gender: a lovely little boy: Aiden Kiff Greer

Labor Signs:  Nope and they should stay away for a LONG time.

Belly Button in or out? In, although it's starting to flatten, and no offense to outtie people, I'm praying it doesn't poke out (I think outies are unattractive, but honestly who sees my belly button anyway).

Wedding rings on or off?  On

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Been pretty happy lately, especially when Kiff started moving around

Size of Baby: Size of a spaghetti squash (11 inches and weighing in at a pound).

Looking forward to: Meeting my little man ad warmer weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment