skip to main |
skip to sidebar
26 weeks
How far along? 26 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +10 lb steadily gaining that 1 pound per week!
Maternity clothes? Yeppers, I'm not going to want to give these up.
Stretch marks? So far I'm clear of stretch marks.
Sleep: I stopped sleeping through the night weeks ago, since I'm a stomach sleeper.
Best moment this week: Being able to see Kiff moving around.
Miss Anything? A glass of wine, cupcake moscato to be exact. This hasn't changed.
Movement: Most definitely. He is pretty much in a constant state of movement.
Food cravings: DId I mention the wine?
Anything making you queasy or sick: I've pretty much nixed the morning sickness, but certain smells don't sit well with me.
Have you started to show yet: Did you see the pic?
Gender: a lovely little boy: Aiden Kiff Greer
Labor Signs: Nope and I hope they stay away.
Belly Button in or out? Still slowly flattening.
Wedding rings on or off? On, although I'm sure when the weather warms up they will no longer fit.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty good lately. I'm starting to be able to be a wife again without being completely miserable.
Size of Baby: An english hothouse cucumber, weighing 1 2/3 pounds and measuring 14 inches.
Looking forward to: Warmer weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment