Thursday, May 16, 2013

37 Weeks

How far along? 37 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +22 lbs and I'm not ashamed of that.

Maternity clothes?  Oh yea, only now they aren't even comfortable.

Stretch marks? I do not want to even talk about it.

Sleep: Oh sleep.  What is that?  Oh how I miss you.

Best moment this week: I guess finding out I'm 1 cm dilated, although I know I could be that for weeks.

Miss Anything?  A glass of wine, cupcake moscato to be exact.  This hasn't changed.  Oh, and sleep.

Movement: Most definitely.  He is pretty much in a constant state of movement.

Food cravings: Um I'm practically eating everything in sight.

Anything making you queasy or sick: After I eat everything in sight, I feel nauseated.  Go figure.

Have you started to show yet: Oh yea, I'm a fatty.

Gender: a lovely little boy: Aiden Kiff Greer

Labor Signs:  No, but bring them on!!

Belly Button in or out?  Looks like a donut.

Wedding rings on or off?   Yea, I lost those around my baby shower.

Happy or Moody most of the time:  I'm miserable and I'm sure I'm miserable to be around.

Size of Baby: I'm not even sure, 6.5 lbs according to baby center.

Looking forward to: Meeting my baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment