Friday, August 9, 2013

Two Months and Growing


Just for comparison

Height: 24 inches (88th percentile)
Weight: 12 lbs 12 oz (57th percentile)

Likes: Kiff still enjoys being held and loved on.  Loves sleeping on his belly.  Also, has begun to enjoy the bouncer we just bought him.  He's beginning to find and learn that his hands and feet are attached to him and is constantly trying to chew on his hands.  Oh, and being naked.  The child will go from screaming and crying to smiles and giggles as soon as you lay him on his changing table and strip him naked.

Dislikes: I can't really think of any dislikes.  He's such a content baby.  I'll have to ask Alex if he knows of any dislikes.

Sleeping: Kiff is a champ at sleeping.  The last two weeks Kiff has slept 9-11 hours, closer to 11.  We've tried several times to have his bedtime early, like 7-8ish, but he wakes up every 3 hours if we try putting him down that early.  We keep a consistent 10 pm bedtime with a wake time of 9.  I know this will change when I go back to work, but I'm enjoying the sleep.  Even though he's sleeping till 9, I'm still having to wake around 5 to pump as I'm working on a freezer stash for when I go back to work in *gasp* 2 weeks.

Eating: Again, a champ.  No problems latching or eating.  Gaining good weight.  Easily changes from breast to bottle.  He's an awesome baby.

Playing:  Definitely more alert now.  He kicks his feet to make his bouncer bounce and has even managed to hit the spinning animals above his head.  He just giggles and smiles.  He's a pretty awesome kid.  

Kiff is growing more and more each day.  He's also learning new things each day.  We are so blessed to be his parents and are so thankful that God granted him to be our child.

No comments:

Post a Comment