2 month for reference
Height: 25 inches
Weight: 14 lb 8 oz
Likes: Kiff still loves being naked. In fact, you will soon see him in his "I love being naked" onesie I bought him. He's learning to splash in the bath tub. He has decided he likes the swing at the preschool but not the one at home.
Dislikes: Being on his back. Kiff is a tummy sleeper. We always know if he is on his back when he wakes up. Instead of being the typical happy wake up baby that he is, he will be screaming before we get into his room.
Weight: 14 lb 8 oz
Likes: Kiff still loves being naked. In fact, you will soon see him in his "I love being naked" onesie I bought him. He's learning to splash in the bath tub. He has decided he likes the swing at the preschool but not the one at home.
Dislikes: Being on his back. Kiff is a tummy sleeper. We always know if he is on his back when he wakes up. Instead of being the typical happy wake up baby that he is, he will be screaming before we get into his room.
Sleeping: Still awesome. He has started going to bed between 7 and 9, since he wakes up at 6:30 each morning.
Eating: I know he is taking 4 oz per sitting since that is how much I send in his bottles for daycare. I feed him in the morning, he usually takes 3-4 4 oz bottles at daycare, and I feed him 3-4 times in the evening.
Playing: Takes everything around him in. Loves to look around and see what is going on. Although he can't reach the floor, he likes to play in his jumperoo (we put pillows under his feet). He has started to swat and grab for things above his head. He'll follow me with his eyes if I'm in the room and smiles when I return to his line of view.
We love Kiff more than anything and can't believe he is already a quarter of a year old. Time needs to SLOW DOWN!


No comments:
Post a Comment