Friday, March 2, 2012

Currently

I saw this on a blog I like and thought I would indulge myself. 

 Current Book:


After recently finishing Safe Haven and The Vow, both were excellent.  The Vow was nothing like the movie, seeing as how it was a true account of how Kim and Krickett Carpenter truly depended on God to fall in love after a horrible accident.  I recommend both.  I am just now starting Not a Fan by Kyle Idleman.  I think it is going to be very challenging and worthwhile.  Here is a website that was built around the book.

Current Playlist: 

Alex and I have both been going through old mix CDs from high school and I'll have to admit my current guilty pleasure is Nelly's Country Grammar album.  

Current Food: 

I just finished eating leftover pizza from dinner last night.

Current Favorite Color:

Red, of course.

Current Favorite Show(s):

Sadly, I have way too many.  Take a breath:
Gossip Girl, Hart of Dixie, Pretty Little Liars, The Lying Game, Switched at Birth, Grey's Anatomy, Criminal Minds, Big Bang Theory.
My newest favorite: Are You There, Chelsea.  It really is hilarious.

Current Needs:

A new pair of running shoes.  I currently have a pair of Brooks Cascadias and I love them, but they are more designed for trail running.  Since I am running my first 5K at the end of the month it is time for something more suitable!

Current Bane Of My Existence:

Students who insist on talking even after you have asked them, nicely, 15 times, to stop.

Current Celebrity Crush:

Due to seeing The Vow, it is back to Mr. Tatum.

Current Indulgence:

Weathervane's Blue Norther a complete blueberry wine that is AMAZING.

Current Outfit:

Dress pants and a light sweater.

Current Excitement:

Pedicures after work with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law.

Current Mood:

Content and excited today is Friday.

Current Favorite Verse or Quote:

Colossians 3: 12 - 17.
Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Current Favorite App:

Police Scanner +; it allows me to listen in when Alex is working.  I never thought I would want a scanner because I wouldn't want to worry while Alex was on the job, but now that I have this, I love it.  I love being able to hear Alex's voice, especially when he works nights, and if he goes on a dangerous call, I can send up a specific prayer for his safety.  I also listen about an hour before he clocks off so I can see if he gets an important call that would put him getting home later.

No comments:

Post a Comment